20120326

VIP magazine’s 2012 Style Awards at the Shelbourne – the lowdown

Friday night, ended the year at the VIP Style Awards magazine Shelbourne Hotel in Dublin 11. With the support of Peter Mark, the prices are an annual celebration of the finest in Ireland - at least that's the official line. The line of not-so-is that the official awards night is a veritable who's who of slebs more often grabbed Ireland, with models, photographers, stylists and media celebrities rub champagne and fashion at a dinner Mulberry week kissing the air.
If you're wondering ... This is what I wore on the red carpet for TV3 Xposé special prices on Monday to cover in 20 hours. Monsoon is my wedding dress, my bag and my chain, Diane von Furstenberg was a gift. Matching Jewellery, especially premium transferred by the family.


Lace Strapless Fabulous Sash Tea Length A-Line Wedding Dress DV8448
What was slebs, was the hot topic on everyone's lips - and the most important? Bride, reused, with participants from several wedding dresses  for red carpet glamor red ladies (as always) with a serious show-stopper, especially dress Karen Koster took in Rodeo Drive, so I was in Los Angeles for the Oscar, white and black (Alison Canavan was one of the best of the night wearing a beautiful dress by Louise Kennedy), of course, and the good old farce Ireland - false eyelashes (most appeared before my eyes Greystones, a review of what is soon!) was false (Lambert Ceira name on everyone's lips) and the tanning cream (Karora appear more than once was, and I know that Glenda Gilson had done in his own head Stoneybatter to a foot of being for a while, I tested).
Although I must admit that almost all beautiful, even those whose decisions are not necessarily dress in agreement (the housewives Scousewives Layla Flaherty moved to call me on Twitter you dress "tackorama" yuck *) I hope the Irish "glamor" to maybe a little change. It's a bit too much fat my password gypsy wedding for my taste. But enough of my woffle - let's see what people wore, and if you really want to know what I'm giving TV3 on Monday!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario